Friday, April 6, 2012

Thank you, Easter Bunny! Bok! Bok!

(Yes, that line is from an Easter candy commercial, in case you think I may have lost my mind.....)

I love Easter, for many reasons. It's a wonderful spiritual holiday for me (and many) first and foremost, but on a completely different note you also have some pretty awesome candy. My favorite candy of all time is a Reese's peanut butter egg, but their commercials aren't half as funny as the Cadbury creme egg's.  What does this have to do with dogs, you might ask?  Well, I'm getting there.....

We moved to a duplex about 6 weeks ago.  The dogs absolutely love it, because we now have a huge yard that backs up against a tree line, and plenty of little woodland creatures like to scamper about. Lately, the boys have been seeing a lot of (wait for it, wait for it......) bunnies. I have no idea where they're coming from, but they seem to love those trees. And my dogs LOVE the bunnies.  Wyatt always seems to notice them first, and will bolt after them like a bat out of Hell. Dyson just runs after Wyatt - he doesn't want to miss out on whatever his brother has found! They never catch any - I think it would scare them if they did - but they love the chase!

Well, bunnies are making everybody happy this weekend - whether the real thing or a candy version.  Hope all ya'll have a wonderful weekend, too!

Robin

1 comment:

  1. Bunnies are fast little cuteies for sure, my pups are the same way, one see it then takes off and the others just follow suite. lol

    ~Mo
    www.mokekumileicreations.com

    ReplyDelete