Tuesday, March 20, 2012

If I knew you were coming..... part 2

Well friends, you'll soon find out that my mind jumps around from project to project - maybe I have a form of "Craft ADD"?? Or maybe my mind is working overtime on new, fun stuff to make and enjoy?  Maybe a combo of the two.  While I am currently working on my textiles line that is being slowly unveiled for the public this Friday, I didn't want to forget the fun cakes I have been working on for the the past few weeks!  Believe me, my boys have enjoyed the cake experiments!

As of today, I will have three "pupcake" flavors available for purchase: banana/carob chip, carrot and carob. All are frosted with a yummy cream cheese or carob cream cheese frosting (and yes, I know because I have tasted them myself...) - some even decorated with carob chips.  Currently you may buy the cupcakes on etsy and have them shipped to you - perfect for any time you want to celebrate with your furry friends!  If you are in the Nashville area - you may also order them at Scentaments in Goodlettsville starting Friday.  If you live in the Murfreesboro, TN area......well, I might even deliver some pupcakes to ya, if you're nice!  lol

And yes, even without any salt, sugar, corn or preservatives, the carrot cake is AWESOME! I ate a couple myself.....  All natural stuff for our friends, ya'll - they deserve it! And my boys fight over some cake, let me tell ya.

Here's a pic of the carrot cupcakes & the banana/carob chip cupcakes and a link in case you feel like ordering some....





Hope all of you enjoy this beautiful first day of Spring!
Take care,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment