Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Celebrate good times, come on!

Hey friends!  Had THE MOST encouraging phone call today! Spoke to Vickie Martin, the owner of Scentaments Floral Design, a great store in Goodlettsville, TN. Currently my doggie treats are available for purchase in her store - she is the first person who has supported The Little Black Dog Boutique in her own retail store, and I am very grateful for her support! (Don't get me wrong - there are several people that have been instrumental in promoting LBDBoutique - and I appreciate them a bunch, too!)  Anyway, back to the phone call......

What I didn't know is that she used to be a dog handler/trainer for the AKC (American Kennel Club), and her love for doggies and training them has come back to the point where she can't deny it anymore - she will start training again this month! We talked dogs and product and long story short - Scentaments will start carrying my textiles line, which, if you checked out my last post, is "under construction" - no pun intended. So..... if you are in the Nashville/Goodlettsville area, there will be a store that carries my dog collars, dog leashes and soon to be developed dog apparel and bedding/pillows!!! Hallelujah!

I'm so excited! I will see her on Friday to pick out where in her shop my products will be, and then I'll be making fun dog stuff over the weekend to sell in my new space! How awesome is that???  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment